It's very simple to update the IP address if you are using VestaCP. Since MyVestaCP and HestiaCP are a fork of VestaCP, the following commands should also work for those control panels.
Log into your VPS as "root" and run the following commands on the terminal.
- # v-update-sys-ip NEW_IP_ADDRESS
If the above command does not work, try the following:
On vestacp and myvestacp:
- # /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-ip NEW_IP_ADDRESS
- # /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-update-sys-ip NEW_IP_ADDRESS
The above command will update the IP address of the server, Apache, Nginx and others.
Now run the following commands to make your server live:
- # service vesta start
- # systemctl restart nginx.service
- # systemctl restart apache2.service