CentOS Web Panel is a Free Web Hosting control panel that offers a huge number of options and features for server management. I used to use Cpanel which is too costly. After migrating to CWP, I saved $13 per month.
Here are the steps you should follow to install CentOS Web Panel on your VPS.
1. SSH to your VPS and check the hostname by typing the command 'hostname'. If your hostname is not in the format 'servername.example.com', type command 'hostname servername.example.com' to change the hostname.
2. Install wget by typing the command 'yum -y install wget'.
3. Update system and application software by typing the command 'yum -y update'.
4. Reboot your VPS by typing the command 'reboot'.
5. Change directory by typing the command 'cd /usr/local/src'.
6. Get the latest CWP by typing the command 'wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-el7-latest' for CentOS7 and 'wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-latest' for CentOS6.
7. Install CWP by typing the command 'sh cwp-latest' for CentOS6 and 'sh cwp-el7-latest' for CentOS7.
You are all set to save $13/month. Source: http://centos-webpanel.com/installation-instructions