'goreman' should be present in the directory: /home/userid/go/bin. If not, find the location where goreman is present. Then do the followings steps:
1. Open the terminal and type cd ~ to go your home folder.
2. Open .profile file in edit mode using your favorite editor. e.g. $ nano .profile
3. Go to the end of .profile file and add the following lines:
# set PATH for goreman
4. Save the change and exit from the file.
5. Run one of the following commands to update the PATH variable.
$ . .profile or
$ source .profile
These commands will make changes in the PATH variable. However, I would recommend to log out instead of running these commands.
6. Check the updated PATH variable using the following command
$ echo $PATH